Pretty straight forward appointment today. Pee in a cup, check blood pressure & weight, check LD's heart rate, measure my belly, somewhat painful cervical check, and time for questions. I'm spilling a little bit of protein in my urine but my weight was steady & my blood pressure wasn't bad so no worries. Drink more water was the recommendation. I've been slacking on that lately so I'll really do better now. Belly measures 34-35cm. I questioned this, she usually doesn't share it and since I'm tired of everyone making me feel like a bad mom because I'm "SO SMALL", I asked what she thinks. She thinks he will be a good sized baby, I've gotten bigger everytime she measures, I've gained 30 pounds during my pregnancy. She said I'm petite. People just aren't used to seeing a 110 pound lady carry a baby. Now the news I was waiting for I'm still 1cm and 50 percent effaced. I was hoping for more progress but LD just isn't ready yet, so for now we wait.
LD Watch 2010: 1cm 50 percent effaced.