Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Revelation...

I have to share a revelation with you all...did you know that there are only 24 hours in a day? Like really, only 24. I'd heard that before but until I had a baby LD in my life, it really didn't mean a whole lot. Now...it seems like not enough time to do all the things that need to be done and fit in sleep. :) I wanted to pop by and tell you my revelation and let you know things here are going well and thank you all so much for the kind comments and congratulations!! Sorry again it was soooo long but I wanted to get all the details that I could. I hope to come back soon and share what life as LD's mom has been like but for now I must go and eat before he wakes for his dinner, Today was pediatrician day and he did well. Here's a picture from right before we left for the pedi:




4 comments:

  1. Oh Kari, he's a precious, adorable baby! Really! He is!!!
    I can't wait to hear all about what the first few days have been like ... I'm living vicariously through you right now :)
    And I'm sure time is super limited for you. If I can do ANYTHING to help you let me know. I actually cooked for the first time in forever today and made Lasagna ... happy to bring one by so that you and Brent don't have to live off cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome little man! :)

    ReplyDelete