Ok so I have to share this because I'm pretty sure my stupidity will make at least someone laugh. DH & I were discussing what we've been thinking was LD pushing himself out from my belly this afternoon. He's been doing this almost since the first time I felt him moving. We've always considered it something he was doing himself. In the last few days I've been wondering if it's actually been braxton hicks not LD pushing his body out. The last day or so it's been happening more and more often, today it's almost constant. I asked DH if he thought possibly it's braxton hicks contractions. After a little research we've both decided it is braxton hicks and has been the entire time!! I've been thinking I'd never had a braxton hicks contraction. Wow am I stupid or what!!
LD Watch 2010: Constant braxton hicks all day...(now that I know that's what they are ;) )
If you didn't see yesterday's post head on down and pick up the Versatile Blogger Award and share about yourself!!