LD Watch 2010: Lost some more plug and had a contraction for sure at IKEA today!!
We have been trying to decide on a new truck, with the hope we'll actually keep this one relatively longer than the one we have. We bought our truck a little over a year ago... It's not very carseat friendly so I've been researching safe trucks and carseat-friendly trucks. We went today and test drove a Honda Pilot. I think we decided we really like these and that will probably be the winner. At this point we're not in a hurry to purchase so we'll just keep our eyes out for hopefully a fantastic deal. You can tell I have nothing to write about when I write about our car shopping. Sorry.
I hope everyone has a fabulous Fourth of July!!
Honda is a great car no matter what. I still have my 1994, and it is close to 200,000 miles old.
ReplyDeleteYeah, contraction!
We just bought a Honda Pilot in May and LOVE it! Hondas are great vehicles. Good luck with the car shopping!
ReplyDeleteThat's what I plan on getting in the fall :) I've been a big Honda fan for years ... my first was an 2005 Accord and then I have a 2007 Cr-V right now ... I love both! I haven't really seen any good deals on the Pilots for the past 4-5 months and we've been looking. I figure I'll wait to the Annual Year End Closeout - but it's a great vehicle.
ReplyDeleteYAY! for the contraction!!! I'm stalking your blog for updates for sure!
I have been a horrible comment slacker lately, but I check daily for the Liam watch updates.
ReplyDeleteWe are looking at the Pilot and the Toyota Highlander for our next vehicle. I come from a Honda family, TFO from a Toyota family. We'll see who wins this time. Our current car is a Toyota.