Today my appointment was with a different doctor than I normally see. The usuals were all good. Blood pressure, my heart, LD's heart, belly measurements, weight, no protein in the urine, it all checked out good. Because the measurement of the cervix is kind of subjective I'm not too sure how to feel about today's measurements, since all the measurements before were done by the same doctor. I'm 2.5cm dilated and 80% effaced according to the new doctor. He said that LD is engaged, everything is ready, and LD could come anytime, which is basically what my doctor said last week too. I'm still having random early labor contractions. A few times last night when I woke up to pee I was having contractions, they weren't strong enough to wake me up only noticed because I was already up. Tuesday is our next appointment and my doctor will be scheduling my induction if we don't go into labor before then. I'm not at all thrilled about induction. It's hard because on one hand I'm so ready to meet him and want him to come, on the other I know that the best time for him to come is when he is ready to come on his own. So my fingers are crossed and I'm hoping with all my might that he decides that this weekend would be an excellent time to be born.
LD Watch 2010...2.5cm dilated, 80% effaced, LD is engaged, random early labor contractions with no pattern.