Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse...

I've been telling LD since I found out Eclipse came out on June 30, that he wasn't allowed to make his appearance until Mommy had a chance to see Eclipse. My sweet husband came home early from work this afternoon and took me to see the movie. I love the books so much. Of course, movies are never as good as the books. I find myself feeling like they left so much out of the movies, but realize if they included everything it would be as long as Lord of the Rings, which I've never successfully watched. I always fall asleep, whether I'm tired or not. So I understand why the Twilight movies have to be so edited. I recently started reading the books again and I'm falling in love all over again. It helps keep my mind occupied.

LD Watch 2010: Mommy saw Eclipse, you're more than welcome to join us whenever you're ready now Little Man!!