Wednesday, June 30, 2010

One hundred...

This is my hundredth post and I have nothing too exciting to post about. I was hoping my 100th post would be riveting but it's time to post #100 and I don't have too much for ya. I finally ordered a crib mattress today. We have a co-sleeper so we're not really planning to use the crib too much in the beginning. I saw that the mattress we wanted is on sale right now so decided to pick one up. Riley, my big orange tabby boy, will be quite upset once the mattress comes. Right now I have a cardboard box covered with some extra fleece fabric I'm not sure what to do with piled in the crib and Riley has found it to be the perfect sleeping spot. I know it's not good to let him sleep in there, but I figure we have plenty of time to break him of the habit, hopefully. Of course Riley will never be allowed in the room when LD is in his crib anyway. I just hope Riley doesn't like the crib mattress as much as the cardboard box. :) I had been slacking on my nightly walking and went for a walk tonight again after about a week or so sabbatical. I believe during the walk I actually experienced my first contraction. Although I'm not too sure, so maybe it wasn't a contraction. I know you're supposed to know because your belly is supposed to get firm. Here's the problem, my belly is always firm. Whatever it was caused me to stop for a moment and double over just a bit. I was alone and left my cellphone at the house so I was kinda nervous I wouldn't make it back home and DH probably wouldn't come looking. Fortunately it was momentary and didn't repeat. My doctor told me last week when I was having contractions I'd know I was having contractions. So maybe it wasn't...

LD Watch 2010: Pressure and maybe a contraction