Lately every little thing ticks me off. This week in our fabulous house we've had 2 power outages, one during the day and one at night(but I couldn't sleep without the a/c or fan so I was up for that one too) and 2 days without hot water. Being without power and hot water for hours and hours and hours was quite annoying.
Also when I was at the doctor's office on Tuesday and they did the UTI test, the initial strip test showed I had a UTI(though the nurse didn't call to tell me until right before the office closed), though I was basically symptom-free. They gave me some antibiotics, but I'm not thrilled about the ones they gave me. I contacted my doctor's office the next day and the nurse told me I could wait until the culture comes back instead of just starting the meds and hopefully it will come back normal and I won't have to take anything. So I've been waiting to hear back from them... The nurse told me they'd have the results Wednesday afternoon or Thursday. Yet no one called me. Annoyed. Of course my doctor has been out of the office since Tuesday, she should be back tomorrow so I guess maybe they're waiting for her to advise them what to tell me. Either way it's annoying.
Lastly, a few weeks ago my identity was stolen. I've been dealing with all the crap that goes along with that and it's gotten really, really old, really, really fast. I hope this never happens to any of you. Normally all these things wouldn't irk me to the level that I'm currently being irked. I mean I'm spending lots of time being quite angry. I didn't really have many emotional swings during pregnancy, but the last week or so anger is the name of the game. My poor DH is trying to defuse me constantly and poor LD is living within a Mad Mommy. Poor little guy. I'm trying not to be so keyed up, but literally it's as if it's out of my control.
**OK I had to come back and add this to the original post. I live in an old school world where I refuse to pay Cox for DVR service. I have 2 VCR's, yeah I know Old School. But they're free. I can tape whatever I want, whenever I want and I don't have to pay Cox a penny. Apparently the last power outage fried one of my VCR's, which I didn't know until it was time to set it up to tape my shows just now. I am totally pissed about this. You can't even buy VCR's anymore. Ugh. I told DH I'm going to call the power company and they're going to have to pay me for the VCR they broke. He thinks I'm nuts. I am. Prengnant and going nuts. How the hell am I supposed to tape Real Housewives of NYC Lost footage AND Police Women of Memphis??? This is a catastrophe.