Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hello Little Punkins...Happy Halloween...


Here's the two little ones we transferred. One was a 1AA, highest our clinic gives, and the other we never really got a firm answer. This morning was a stressful, emotional, mess will post about it later. Now I need to rest & enjoy being PUPO(pregnant until proven otherwise.)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little blasts! Enjoy my fellow PUPO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, both look pretty darned perfect to me. Hope you're resting well and recovering from your morning :(.

    Happy baking, PUPO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love that you have photos of the little guys! I concur--they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI THERE BEAUTIFUL LIL PUMPKINS:-D What a great halloween present!! I can't wait to read your update:-D

    -Elizabeth stephen

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're beautiful!
    ~Kelly Pollestad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I can't wait to hear your good news in a few days. Relax.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Kari - one step closer!

    I hope you're not really going to torment us by keeping the news all to yourself...! ;-)

    Still praying...

    ReplyDelete