This morning's ultrasound went great!! We have a 12.5mm, 11.7mm, 10.3mm follicle on the right, and on the left are 14mm, 13.1mm, and 11.2mm follicles. Plus both the right and left ovary have 17 follicles each that are less than 10mm. They are looking for follicles to be 18+mm, which indicates they are mature. Things are looking awesome!! The lining is 7.5mm. I have a feeling we'll be doing ultrasounds daily until we do the trigger shot. Today I felt real excitement about this cycle for the first time. Seeing those little follicles getting bigger and bigger on the screen and picturing the children that could result from them upped the ante.
Now to my boo. I have soooo many medications that I'm responsible for taking I'm having a hard time remembering all of them. Add to that the fact that I was hit by a bus when I was a senior in high school which absolutely killed my short term memory, and it's a recipe for disaster. I realized this morning on my way to work from the RE's office I forgot to take my thyroid medication. At this point my thyroid medication is just as important as my fertility medications since my thyroid levels are elevated. Then when I started to ruminate about that slip up I start second guessing whether I remembered to take it yesterday morning even. I had a hard time giving myself my Lupron shot and I remember struggling with that, all while trying not to turn on a light, Monday is my Sunday so I like to sleep in. I wake up and do my meds in the dark so I can go back to sleep. So today I'll be spending the day agonizing over whether I remembered to take my meds yesterday, or if I forgot two days in a row. Ugh.
Yay for your follicles! But sounds like you could benefit from one of those day of the week pill organizers (or 2). That way you would know whether you had taken that days dose.
ReplyDeleteHee hee, I have 2 organizers for my mass amounts of pills. One for home that's 28 big, Sun-Sat with AM, Noon, Evening, Bedtime and one for my purse(work) with my pills to take during work. And I still can't get my pills taken...ugh.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your comment about your experience. My Clomid cycles have all been monitored up to this point. The new doc didn't want me to waste money until she knew that this dose would work. I only had a follicle the first cycle (seen on u/s) and they triggered, got pregnant, then m/c. She figures if the bloodwork shows I ovulated they'll u/s next cycle and trigger. It's a good point about the lining though, I've heard that. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYou sound like me! I get all worried that I miss taking something. I have the calendar on my phone set to go off at certain times telling me what to take and when.
ReplyDeleteI hate when you are stuck second guessing something like that. Like trying to remember if you turned off your curling iron or shut the garage door before you left for work, only so much worse.
ReplyDeleteThe follicle count sounds promising!
Hope things are still going well! You're going to be ER in no time!!
ReplyDelete