Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 2 Fert Report...

First I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to follow my blog and made such supportive comments and helped me keep a small shred of sanity. I realize some of my thoughts, comments, feelings, and emotions are incredibly selfish. I started this blog as a place to write my true feelings about the things I'm going through, so if I ever start to take anything for granted I can look back and remember what I went through to get where I am. I try to be real when I post, which doesn't always paint me in the most favorable light. But I want to be as true to my experience as I can be, so I can't make myself sound like someone I'm not. I'm infertile. Infertility has made me bitter. I'm not proud of it, but it's who I've become. I could post about hope and positivity so people think I'm all sunshines and rainbows, but really that's not who I am right now. So thanks for sticking around, and I apologize for being a downer so often. From here on out let's try to keep this thing light and positive.

Today's fert report says we have 6 embryos still doing well. That means we're a day 5 transfer on Saturday morning. So we're sending all our love and positive vibes to our stupendous six!! They will be left alone until Saturday when we will go in and have, hopefully, 2 beautiful blasts to transfer. So again thanks to everyone who is cheering our little ones along and whose thoughtful comments are much appreciated. It means a lot that you take a moment out of your busy day to send us your positive energy!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Don't apologize for being who you are. I love reading your posts because they are so real. And you're not as much of a downer as you think, there's a lot of positive vibes in your stories :-)

    Sending tons of positive energy to your stupendous six!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking about your 6 little ones...I hope they have a great week and by this time next week they'll (one or two anyway) be snuggling in for the long haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the point of a blog if you can't be honest right?! Good luck with the transfer!! I will be praying for your little embry babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your six embies! I hope the transfer goes well on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would drive me nuts to read an IF blog that was all sunshine and roses all the time. That would be so phony! You're real and you're funny and your thoughts echo so many of ours, that's why we like you! Stay golden, Ponyboy!

    Sending all kinds of positive vibes to your Brady Bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! And I agree with the other posters - we write these blogs to be REAL, and you sound much more positive than you give yourself credit for. ;-)

    P.S. Have you guys decided whether you're transferring one or two?

    ReplyDelete