Saturday, July 18, 2009

Epiphany...and then annoyed

For the first time in a very, very, verrrrryyyyyy long time I had a positive moment on my own that wasn't forced. I was walking home from work, looked up in the sky, and realized today is a beautiful day!! The sky was so blue, the clouds so fluffy, and the trees just looked so sharp and beautiful. It was incredible!! I haven't seen past infertility in so long...I can't remember the last time I noticed something in that way. It was nice.

Then as if someone realized I was enjoying this day for the beautiful day it was, someone had to come in and ruin it. Ugh. So when we were pregnant at our 7 week ultrasound, we were released back to the OB from my RE(fertility specialist). When I called for my OB appointment I found out my OB was on maternity leave-uh hello there's some irony for ya. So I had to see another OB. When the baby passed away the head of the OB department at the hospital did the surgery to remove the baby. When I asked him about some tests I was hoping to have to help us get some answers, he basically blew me off and said he doesn't believe in tests. He said RE's order too many tests and if you test enough you'll find something wrong-uh isn't that the point of tests? So we talked to my RE and she agreed to the tests I was requesting. She gave me the lab slips and told me to wait until my body realized it wasn't pregnant. I asked the OB to order the test to see if my body realized it wasn't pregnant anymore. Apparently he doesn't play well with others. He basically told me that two doctors can't work together on the same case. The ironic part is his office referred me to my specialist. They are supposed to work together to help me get pregnant. He can't get me pregnant, that's not his job, so his power trip is blowing my mind. Ugh. Why can't we all work together to accomplish this goal that is more important to me than anything in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment