This afternoon I saw the most beautiful sight a mother can see. I am 6 weeks 2 days pregnant with a beautiful little baby with a strong little heartbeat. The baby is measuring 6 weeks 1 day and the heartbeat was 126bpm, which the RE was very pleased with. We are also very pleased as well, beyond pleased. I have been very, very tired lately. Very few symptoms beyond that. Our next ultrasound will be next Friday morning.
Today I am thankful that I am a mother. I am a mother to two angels and one six week old baby currently in utero. I am thankful for my incredibly amazing husband who I will celebrate four amazingly, wonderful, beyond my wildest dreams, blessed years of wedded bliss with next week. I am thankful for my two loving furbabies, Riley & Zia. I am thankful for my wonderful mother who is always there for me. I am thankful for my incredible father who would do anything for me. I am thankful for my mother-in-law who watches over us from Heaven as we navigate through life. I am thankful for my extended family who supports and loves us. I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful to have a job and a house. I am thankful to have food on my table, and clothes on my back. Today I am thankful.
Congratulations Kari!! I'm glad that you'll be able to enjoy Thanksgiving, knowing that your baby is healthy and safe. HUGS!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear about your amazing ultrasound! I hope your next one will bring you even more happiness and excitement!
ReplyDeleteKari - I have been waiting for an update and thinking of you so often. I'm so incredibly happy for you. It sounds like you had the picture perfect day!!! What an amazing sound and sight I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving hun!
Yay for a great u/s and heart beat! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteyeah! You have me feeling so good now, too.
ReplyDelete