Parenting A Fabulous Toddler After A Struggle With Infertility and Pregnancy Loss
Monday, November 16, 2009
No I Did Not Fall Off the Face Of the Earth...
I've been absent from blog world lately. My mom visited last week, my DH left for the Far East, and oh yeah I found out I'm pregnant. The last one was most overwhelming, but all three together was sort of a triple whammy. I love my mom but for the life of me I cannot figure out how I survived living with her for so long!! :) She's the best, she means well, but sometimes she drives me a little nuts. I think she's trying hard to say the right thing with the infertility miscarriage stuff, but there just is no right thing. DH being gone is always a stressful thing, add to that finding out I'm pregnant again right before he leaves and things are a little more anxiety provoking. He gets to miss the fun of the first blood tests to ensure the baby is developing as it should. I used to think those blood tests would be the hardest, most stressful part, until I survived them. Now I realize they are the hardest, most stressful part, FOR NOW. Then it's making it from ultrasound to ultrasound. Then it's...well I'm not sure because I haven't made it that far yet. This time we will though. This time things will be different. This is the time we make it to a healthy delivery. Please, oh please, let us have a healthy delivery. The first beta was Friday and it was 476, which is a nice strong number. This morning was the second beta which was 1414, perfect. Everything is looking good. Next beta is Wednesday morning. Hoping for another perfect increase. It's looking to me like we have one little bean in there. These numbers are similar to last time and we had a singleton. You never can tell though. There may be a surprise in store for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear the betas are coming in great! I've been thinking about you and hoping things are going well. Stick baby, stick!
ReplyDeleteThose are AWESOME betas and I wouldn't be surprised if you had more than one bean in there. GL for Wednesday, I'll be watching!!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear that all is well! Congrats on the beta numbers, too. Yeah!!
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness! Those beta numbers are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you a lot (every time for the past 5 days that I've been in a SGFC office!) and wondering how you were doing. I didn't want to bug you but I was starting to wonder when we'd get an update.
ReplyDeleteSo yeah, those are fantastic beta numbers! Just awesome. I love that you're going to get another beta on Wednesday too!!!
Sending you continued SBV's and a speedy return for your hubby!
Yay for such a great update! I have been thinking about you and will continue to keep my fingers crossed for the beta on Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on FANTASTIC beta numbers!! Two steps down, keep chugging girl! ;-)
ReplyDelete