Parenting A Fabulous Toddler After A Struggle With Infertility and Pregnancy Loss
I admit it...I've used this thing everyday since we got it. It's reassuring and it still makes me cry to hear that sweet little sound.
Wow, yours is way fancier than mine! I guess that's what I get for only spending $30. I have to search forever to find it but I always do. And I use mine every night even though I said I wouldn't. :)
So neat!! Now I want one! Thanks for sharing, I really had no idea what they looked like! Go baby go!
Wow, yours is way fancier than mine! I guess that's what I get for only spending $30. I have to search forever to find it but I always do. And I use mine every night even though I said I wouldn't. :)
ReplyDeleteSo neat!! Now I want one! Thanks for sharing, I really had no idea what they looked like! Go baby go!
ReplyDelete