Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Knew I'd Laugh About It Someday...

One year ago today we were involved in a hostage situation. Thankfully a year later when I re-read the post I was able to giggle about the whole thing. I don't hold it against DH and maybe one day we'll share the story with Little Dude. We haven't really discussed what we're going to tell him about how he came to be, it's much too soon to worry about that. One year ago today I shared my little punkins first official photo and in the spirit of tradition I'd like to share my little punkin again...
THEN:


NOW:



Happy Halloween everyone!!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! You should totally use that shot when he graduates from college :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I really just love it!!!! If you look at it this way, this is really little dude's first "official" birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I think he looks like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's just too adorable! :) I'm so glad the visit to family went so well. You're a pro!!

    ReplyDelete