Thank you all for the well wishes, prayers, positive thoughts, and good vibes you sent. We were discharged last night. LD's oxygen levels were in a good place all night Wednesday night. He did well all day yesterday too. He also started drinking fluids so the doctors felt we should take him home and give him breathing treatments here, rather than keep him at the hospital where he could be exposed to other germs. He did well last night and seemed happy to be home. I gave him his first breathing treatment at home this morning. At the hospital he fought the nebulizer treatments but this morning he sat in my lap and happily took the treatment, he even asked for more when it was done. Daddy brought him some pj's from home for his hospital stay but maybe the stripes weren't the best choice!! :)
We're supposed to leave for vacation, a cruise, soon so we're hoping LD gets better and we can keep him healthy.

I'm so glad that LD is home and doing better! And just so you know...you and LD are officially what motivated me to get off my iPhone and onto my computer so I'd be able to comment!! Wishing you both a very quick recovery. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear he's okay and everything is going to be fine. We did a lot of breathing treatments last winter, and L fought it every time. Yay if your L even asks for more!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, how scary! Poor LD and mama. I hope he is making a quick and full recovery so that you can all enjoy and recoup on your vacation.
ReplyDeleteI think the striped pajamas are hilarious -- in hindsight. :)
Oh, Kari, how terrifying! I'm so glad you all are home safe and sound! Poor baby boy!
ReplyDelete