Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year...

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope the holidays found you and yours well and the new year has started off on the right foot for all of you!! There's going to be some changes going on around here, hopefully they will lead to a much more productive blogger. The last few months I've written a quite a few posts only to abandon them before publishing because this just doesn't feel like the right venue. This blog was started to chronicle my journey to motherhood and LD was the result of that journey. Now I want this blog to focus on him and our journey together. But I've been struggling with feelings about TTC #2 so for those posts and all things related to that subject, if you're interested please refer here.

LD had a wonderful holiday and it was filled with lots of fun times and great memories!! We tried to get a Santa picture but that wasn't happening. He wouldn't go near the guy. So instead I'll share a few of my favorite pictures from the holiday season. I better get to sleep but I will post again very soon with more updates and tales of our grand adventures. :)



2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you! He's growing up! Look at that cute hair style he is sporting! It's looks so delicate and soft. Ahhh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. Your little man is getting big!!

    Love the new blog too! I'm your fist follower over there. :)

    ReplyDelete