It's that time of year again. Normally I buy my Christmas cards for the year at the after Christmas clearance sales from the year before. Yeah I'm cheap like that. I sort of have a thing against cards, except thank you cards. I insist on sending thank you cards for the smallest of things, but other cards I just don't see the point. I mean yes it's good to let people know you're thinking of them, but what the heck do you do with cards once you've read them? You throw them out. I don't understand why we need to pay $3 a piece for something someone is going to throw out. I'm just weird like that. However this is the year that we finally get to send the only type of card that I feel guilty throwing out...a photo card. How can you throw someone in the trash? Plus I enjoy seeing photos of friends and family we rarely have a chance to see. We finally have someone cute enough in our family to justify sending holiday cards en masse with his adorable little mug.
Since I've never sent photo cards before I struck out looking for some cute ones at a reasonable price. My search led me to Shutterfly where I think I've managed to find the absolute most perfect cards for our joyous holiday season. Check them out here. They say it all. Now we just have to pick which photos of LD will grace the cards. That is going to be a most difficult task. Shutterfly has some seriously fabulous holiday cards and if you haven't already picked your cards out for the season check them out. I also love this card because it combines the ever popular photo card with the ever popular yearly holiday letter people like to send. That's another thing I enjoy receiving. It's great to hear about all the great things people do throughout the year.
While I was looking for holiday cards I also stumbled across the perfect gift for LD's grandparents here. It's so cute how you can add photos of the person who is celebrating their birthday on the day of their birthday!! I'm terrible with remembering birthdays so I plan to order one of these for myself too.
Now my fellow bloggers take some time to explore Shutterfly to find some great holiday greetings and check out this special offer: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
I love love love Christmas cards with pictures of kids. I have kept every one every year. I think your family and friends will love that you are sending one of the little guy!
ReplyDelete