This weekend we also interviewed two doulas. I was afraid I may have decided to hire a doula too late in the pregnancy but was reassured that we certainly weren't too late. We found an amazing doula who I think will support both of us perfectly throughout labor and delivery!! Simply finding the doula and feeling so comfortable with her has taken some of the fear away from the thought of labor. I'm so thankful both of us were able to connect with someone and feel so comfortable.
Little Dude, has been quite the mover and shaker lately!! He's sticking pointy elbows, feet, and knees out all the time. :) I nursed a bruised right rib last week, I'm not sure if it was due to a kick, or just a migrating uterus or where he was laying. I've never actually felt a rib kick, that I know of. It feels much better now and I'm thankful. I was afraid adding that to labor if it didn't heal or kept getting worse would make my drug free labor a harder goal. We have one of those white board magnetic calendars that we fill out and hang on the fridge. DH was updating it last night and I waited watching anxiously because I wasn't sure if this would be the update that included the due date. It wasn't. Later DH commented to me that the next update would be "the one". The update we've been waiting (im)patiently for!! So next time DH updates our dry erase calendar LD's due date will be included!!
And here's a belly shot from yesterday 31w6d...