Ok so I am the type of person who gets interested in something and researches it to death. I become obsessed with whatever it is that I'm learning about. My newest obsession, cloth diapers. How can someone be interested in diapers? That was the part I was dreading most. I always pictured myself as the person who would be wearing gloves when changing my baby's diapers. Now I can't wait for this little one to get here so I can dress it up in cute little cloth diapers and it can have a cute little fuzzy bum!! I spend all day at work trolling websites with hints, tips, and tricks for cloth diapering. I found a thread yesterday that was filled with pictures of newborn babies in their amazingly, take your breath away, cute cloth diapers. I am in love. When I get home I force my DH to look at diapers and discuss our diapering plans and although I know he supports our cloth diapering plan I think he's not as excited about diapers as I. Originally we knew cloth diapers would save us money. That's the goal. Yet since I've started looking at all the options and all the colors and all the selections I'm not 100% we'll save money in the long run. If I buy all the diapers I want now and continue to look for diapers I'll continue to spend money. Lots of money. Cloth diapers...my crack of 2010...
Parenting A Fabulous Toddler After A Struggle With Infertility and Pregnancy Loss
Friday, February 12, 2010
Cloth Crazy...
Ok so I am the type of person who gets interested in something and researches it to death. I become obsessed with whatever it is that I'm learning about. My newest obsession, cloth diapers. How can someone be interested in diapers? That was the part I was dreading most. I always pictured myself as the person who would be wearing gloves when changing my baby's diapers. Now I can't wait for this little one to get here so I can dress it up in cute little cloth diapers and it can have a cute little fuzzy bum!! I spend all day at work trolling websites with hints, tips, and tricks for cloth diapering. I found a thread yesterday that was filled with pictures of newborn babies in their amazingly, take your breath away, cute cloth diapers. I am in love. When I get home I force my DH to look at diapers and discuss our diapering plans and although I know he supports our cloth diapering plan I think he's not as excited about diapers as I. Originally we knew cloth diapers would save us money. That's the goal. Yet since I've started looking at all the options and all the colors and all the selections I'm not 100% we'll save money in the long run. If I buy all the diapers I want now and continue to look for diapers I'll continue to spend money. Lots of money. Cloth diapers...my crack of 2010...