Parenting A Fabulous Toddler After A Struggle With Infertility and Pregnancy Loss
Monday, October 31, 2011
Nine, Ten, Eleven...
October 31, 2009 October 31, 2010 October 31, 2011
Life just keeps on gettin' better and better!! (I promise my blog will head in that direction soon too--almost settled into the new house now so some quality blog time will hopefully come soon.)
I love this post (and might steal the idea in a couple of weeks, if that's okay!) and I love LD in his costume! Girl! I need to see pics of this house! I'm so excited for you. Glad to hear you are getting near the bottom of all the boxes :)
I love this post (and might steal the idea in a couple of weeks, if that's okay!) and I love LD in his costume!
ReplyDeleteGirl! I need to see pics of this house! I'm so excited for you. Glad to hear you are getting near the bottom of all the boxes :)
He is so cute. I hope he enjoyed halloween!! Glad to hear you are getting settled in. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun post =) Happy you're getting settled in the new house.
ReplyDelete