Tuesday, May 17, 2011

10 months...

How in the world did we get here so fast??? It's been a whirlwind these last 10 months. The mastery of milestones is coming non-stop. Sleep is slowly improving. And we're speeding ever closer to that 1 year mark. Here's the latest accomplishment...don't mind my lovely pajamas look. I seem to rock that frequently these days. Part of our new schedule includes naps, which were foreign to this household until about a month ago. We haven't mastered solo napping yet so Mom still serves as the napping surface allowing her to steal some much needed extra rest as well. So we spend lots of time in pajamas around here.

7 comments:

  1. omg, I can't believe he's walking! noooo, he can't be that grown up already! Seems like he just got here! He is just toooo adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 10 months and yay for napping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! You are rocking the 'nap' look. I know I could certainly use a nap since returning to work recently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwww!!! Thanks for the video highlights!!! He is soooo adorable, and I must say, you are rockin the PJ's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for naps!!!!!!!!! love the video! happy 10 months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe he's already 10 months old!! So happy for you that you're getting naps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are all too cute! Congrats on your little walker ;-) and on finally getting some naps!!

    ReplyDelete