Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hunt for the Bunny...

I was pretty excited to see a sign advertising pictures with the Easter Bunny while we were visiting Nebraska. We made a note to return the following weekend so LD could get his picture with EB. We arrived expecting to see a crowd of kids swarming a costumed bunny. What we found was the WalMart bunny is actually just a cardboard bunny cut out. Which made me question how you explain that to your older kids? I mean LD isn't old enough to know better, but what if I had a 4 year old or something? Mommy was quite disappointed. We got a picture anyway:

After some searching I found another Easter Bunny picture opportunity...turns out LD prefers the cardboard variety of bunnies!!


Happy Easter everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. hee! Love the pics! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Even if one of the bunnies was cardboard :)

    ReplyDelete