We were in the path of Sandy this weekend so we spent part of the weekend preparing for Frankenstorm. Thankfully it didn't impact us in nearly as devastating a way as others. I hope things are quickly able to return to normal for those who were negatively affected. While we had wind and rain we did not lose power. We did not have any damage from the wind either. Since we were without power for days during the freak July storm in the area we completely expected to lose power this time. Apparently when they fixed the power during our outage this summer they did it well and any trees we would have lost during this storm we lost during the last one.
I wasn't sure we'd be able to go Trick or Treating tonight as I wasn't sure the area would even have power. Fortunately the weather was beautiful on Saturday and I was able to locate a local outdoor shopping area that was doing ToT. So off we headed to do LD's first ToT. He had a blast!! He is not usually the shy type but he was a little shy when people were waiting for him to say his line. He loved his costume, good thing because I bought it at an after-Halloween sale last year so he didn't have a choice. ;) I picked up next year and the year after's costumes today too so hopefully he doesn't get an opinion of his own for a few more years. And his brother doesn't mind hand me down costumes. Oh how I wish I was talented and skilled in all things domestic and could hand make costumes, but alas that is not me. I have been teaching myself to cook the last few months and I'm super impressed with my skills so maybe I'll move on to costume making next but I need to get a few more recipes under my belt first. Tonight I think LD will enjoy passing out candy more than going ToTing so we will probably just let him do that instead of taking him out. It got quite cold since Sandy came through. We went to another outdoor ToT event this morning for toddlers and he decorated another pumpkin and had fun running around with other kids. We tried ToT but he was too shy again and asked to go home so I think he may be all ToTed out. Happy Halloween everyone!! Hope you and your princesses, goblins, dinosaurs, ghouls, and whatever your little ones may be dressed up as this year have a wonderful, safe, evening!!


That costume is so awesome. And your (little) belly looks great too!
ReplyDeleteToooooooooo cute! And PJ doesn't get a choice yet either...Mama just looks for the good deals! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the costume and it looks like he did too =) Your bump is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI hope the storm passed you all by and you're doing great! I love the pic of LD in his costume with your belly behind him! :) So sweet!
ReplyDeleteMy little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guild lines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following...infertility Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,
ReplyDeleteWe tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I knew we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. I and My Husband give a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situaton.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflamatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Herpes Virus.
ReplyDelete