HE'S WALKING!! Two days ago he decided that crawling just isn't for him anymore really and has been almost exclusively walking. It's so funny to watch him teeter around like a little old man. So unsure, so adorable.
Sorry it's sideways I can't figure out how to turn it. I just started a recap exclusively pumping post but realized I could write for days about it so I am going to try to better organize my thoughts. I haven't pumped for a week and I'm still dealing with painful girls. Weaning isn't fun. :( I just wanted to share our newest milestone in proud Mama fashion. I hope everyone is staying cool as this heat wave blasts the country. I'm really starting to miss winter!!
Such a big boy already! Where did the time go?!
ReplyDeletePS any advice you have about cloth diapers that you could send my way would be much appreciated :-)
awwhhh, love it!! congrats LD!
ReplyDeletecant be too hot there, your kid is wearing clothes! ;) somedays like today i wonder if both mommy and baby could pull off the "naked baby" look 'cause it is just too dang hot to be wearing clothes!
Go LD! So fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a milestone!! Yay for your little man!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Way to go LD!
ReplyDeleteHe's growing up so fast! Go, LD, Go!
ReplyDeleteI had trouble producing milk from the start. When my supply dropped to nothin' I decided to stop completely so we could try to TTC #2. And of course - I got a blocked duct! I hardly even make milk! I really hurt. :(