
We're back from Little Dude's first visit to Walt Disney World. It was as magical as Disney always is!! LD loved it and we had such a great time watching him react to all the sights, sounds, and people. It wasn't as sunny and warm as I was hoping it would be, but it was certainly warmer than it is here at home. Now to catch up on my blog reading, I spent the week without internet as a test to see if I'd survive. I did.
I've always wanted to go, looking forward to bringing our little guy :) That is the cutest little Mickey ever!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I can't believe how big LD is getting! Time flies!
ReplyDeleteAdorable picture!
ReplyDeletei bet you guys had a blast!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys had such a great time! LD is adorable in his ears! :) And congrats on surviving internet exile! ;)
ReplyDeleteAdorable pic! He's getting so big!
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest photo! You must be so proud. And yeah, it's strange realizing you can get by without the blogs. Good for you!
ReplyDelete