Today my dear you are six months old!! In these six cuddly months you've learned to smile, babble, roll, scoot, and sit. From the moment you were born you filled Mommy and Daddy's hearts with more love than we ever imagined could fit in them, and that love grows exponentially larger with each passing day. We spent a long time waiting for you to join us and now that you're here time has begun passing so quickly. You've gotten so big and Mommy tries desperately to hold onto each and every moment. You are without a doubt the absolute best thing that has ever happened to us. The way you light up when I enter the room as you reach your little arms up for me makes me feel like the luckiest person in the entire world. Your little giggles as you play with your Daddy are infectious and melt my heart. I love our busy moments, our quiet moments, and even our fussy moments. I love spending each and every moment with you!! You've taught me how endless love is, how fiercely a Mother will protect, and just how little sleep I can actually function on ;). I've watched you grow from helpless newborn to strong willed infant, and I look forward to watching you continue to grow each and every day for the rest of my life. Six months ago you entered the world and you've spent everyday since filling my life with joy. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Happy six month birthday Little Dude!!
Love,
Mommy
awwhh, i agree with every single thing you wrote here!! and i realllly love how they reach up their arms towards us; "pick moi up" they seem to shout! (even if they do it 1000x per day it is still cute!)
ReplyDeletehappy 6 months, little dude!!!
Yay! Happy 6 months LD! I know just what your mommy means. :)
ReplyDeleteAww, Happy 6 months!!
ReplyDeleteNo way it's been six months! You just had him! :)
ReplyDelete